Monday, February 1, 2010

This week's menu...



Monday-Scrambled Eggs
              Taco Burrito's
Tuesday-Omlets
               Tangy Beef Stroganoff
Wednesday-Homemade Granola
                   Taco Soup
Thursday-Blueberry Pancakes
                Kielbasa w/ Noodles
Friday- Maypo Oatmeal
             Tuna Rice Casserole
Saturday-???
              Pizza

We are out of potatoes this week, and I'm not sure if, or when we will be going shopping this week.:) So I'm trying to be creative... and things might change if we go.

I'm linked to Menu Plan Monday at I'm An Organizing Junkie.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds very yummy!

    I am a new follower from FF. Please come by and follow back. I am doing some great giveaways. Sorry I am a bit late at doing this, but better late than never. I look forward to following your blog and getting to know you better. Have a good week. Juliana from A Blonde Walks Into A Blog!

    ReplyDelete