Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Taco Soup Recipe

Our FAVORITE Soup around here is Taco Soup!! My Boys love it too!! Yes, even the beans in it.

11/2lbs Hamburger
1pkg. Taco Seasoning
1 sm. Onion
1 pint Corn
1 Quart Water
1 Quart Pizza Sauce
1/2 c. White Sugar
1 (15oz) can Chili Beans
Brown burger and onion. Add remaining igredients. Simmer 15 minutes. Serve with shredded cheese, sour cream and taco chips. I like to serve with corn bread too.
Now for what I do-(I rarely leave a recipe just the way it is.) I don't add so much water-my Hubby likes his soup thick, not runny!!! And I use only about half the amount of sugar. For the pizza sauce I use my homemade canned stuff.
It's super fast and simple to do!!!

Linked to

4 comments:

  1. This sounds delicious. I'm on a soup and stew kick as long as our weather in the desert stays "cool." I'll be trying this one. Thanks for sharing.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love taco soup!Thanks for sharing your recipe.Thanks for linking your post to Tempt My Tummy Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a little different from the taco soup that I make, but I would like to try it, it looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds SO yummy! Thanks for sharing the recipe. :)

    ReplyDelete