Friday, March 5, 2010

My Boys...

...are the little people in my life who give it so much meaning. They add so much spice to it, they make each day unique and special. They have a sunny disposition in life. They look for the good in others.
Each child has his own personality... each so different and yet so alike!! They are best buddy's and worst enemies all in a matter of 5 minutes. They look out for each other, if one is missing they must know where the other is. They are always there for each other.
They love life and love exploring everything in it!! They can ask more questions in a day then I think of in a week. They love 'helping' me. They are their Father's shadow.
They made me a Mom. They are making me become more and more Christ-like, as I lay self down and serve them. They are teaching ME things I would have at one time never thought I needed to learn. They keep me humble. They give me so much joy and sunshine in each day!!!

And that is a 'Finer Thing' in life!!!

2 comments:

  1. How sweet. I love that they are so close to each other. What a great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet. My kiddos are my best teachers, too. :)

    ReplyDelete